Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour

{TT} S.A.H. Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!! Empty
PostSubject: Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!   Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:32 am

1/ when you have mansions does every mansion you get to level 10 (in other villages) allow one more oasis? or do you only get the three from the initial mansion

2/ do you only need one embassy in one of your villages or does it have to be in your capital or the village that initially accepted the alliance offer, i want to build something else in my capital you see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!   Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:37 pm

I will be interested in the answers to this

Also if I build a bakery can I knock down the flour mill, is it possible to knock down the flourmill to buildthe bakery ??

R
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female
Number of posts : 252
Role : Forum admin and Leader
Title : Forum Goddess
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!   Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:42 pm

creepy jesus wrote:
1/ when you have mansions does every mansion you get to level 10 (in other villages) allow one more oasis? or do you only get the three from the initial mansion

2/ do you only need one embassy in one of your villages or does it have to be in your capital or the village that initially accepted the alliance offer, i want to build something else in my capital you see.

1. you can have 3 possible oasis's for each heroes mansion in each village so if you have 3 villages for example you can have a maxium of 9 annexed oasis's as long as you have level 10, 15 or 20 for 1, 2 or 3 oasis's respectivly

2. as long as you build an embassy in another village before you knock the one in your capital down you will be alright

hope this has answered your questions
Back to top Go down
https://taranisthunderers.rpg-board.net
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female
Number of posts : 252
Role : Forum admin and Leader
Title : Forum Goddess
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!   Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:43 pm

Boab wrote:
I will be interested in the answers to this

Also if I build a bakery can I knock down the flour mill, is it possible to knock down the flourmill to buildthe bakery ??

R
answer is simple no you need a level 5 flour mill and level 10 wheat feild to build the bakery and i would suggest not knocking down the flour mill if you do you lose your percentage gain in wheat
Back to top Go down
https://taranisthunderers.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!   Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions on game mechanics, advice please!!
Page 1 of 1