Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour

{TT} S.A.H. Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demolishing buildings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demolishing buildings Empty
PostSubject: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:11 pm

if i demolish my academy does that mean that i won't be able to have anything but legionnaires??

Don't forget
Life is tough but i am tougher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:09 pm

I dont know tgh

I cant demolish anything , I must be missing something when I try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:14 pm

you need a level 10 main building to demolish anything,
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female
Number of posts : 252
Role : Forum admin and Leader
Title : Forum Goddess
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:27 pm

gunslingergirls wrote:
if i demolish my academy does that mean that i won't be able to have anything but legionnaires??

Don't forget
once youve researched them it doent matter you have them anyway so if you demolish your acamedy your fine, trust me it happened to me on server 2, someone demolished my acadmey could still have me druidriders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://taranisthunderers.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:39 pm

Do you know if this would apply for blacksmith/armoury improvements aswell?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female
Number of posts : 252
Role : Forum admin and Leader
Title : Forum Goddess
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm

yes it does, he destroyed my armoury too and they are still at level 3 even though the building is now only level 2
Back to top Go down
https://taranisthunderers.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:01 pm

ickle wrote:
gunslingergirls wrote:

Don't forget
once youve researched them it doent matter you have them anyway so if you demolish your acamedy your fine, trust me it happened to me on server 2, someone demolished my acadmey could still have me druidriders Very Happy

cool thanks ickle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolishing buildings   Demolishing buildings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolishing buildings
Page 1 of 1