Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour

{TT} S.A.H. Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:37 pm

Q1: Troops get trapped, the traps are occupied. How do you get them empty again? Is it even possible to empty them (besides being attacked and the attacker freeing his troops)?

Q2: Is there any point in increasing the attack/weapon of your defending units? I mean, how does the whole thing even work? It is said that the best defense is a good offense, but is this also true for Travian troops?

Q3: How do you send your scouts to a village? When I go to a village, I can send my troops, but there's no obvious option to send scouts, except as an attack?

Thanks for your help!! ^_^

-Chiefess
Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:00 pm

if you just send scouts then they will scout the village for you.
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female
Number of posts : 252
Role : Forum admin and Leader
Title : Forum Goddess
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:13 pm

A1. you release troops in your own traps via the rally point, there an option to release trapped troops there, however if its your own troops trapped in someone elses traps you'd have to message the player or there will be an option to disband your troops.

A2. I always use defensive as my best defense for me i don't think offense is the best defense on travian, as theres always going to be that one player who doesn't like ebing attacked and attacks back with a big army. I cant remember if this is right but I think when your increase the level of your armour in the armoury it increases the defense of that type of troops by 0.5% or maybe 1% per level so if i'm correct by level 5 you have increased the denfensive power by 2.5% (or 5% depending on which figure is correct) I can't remember the exact figure and I believe its the same for the blacksmith and attacking power

A3. Your only option for scout is attack after that you get 2 more choices, scout for defences and troops and the other is for resources least i think so I dont scout that often

Last edited by on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://taranisthunderers.rpg-board.net

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:36 am

Thanks guys! That clears up a lot of things!! Very helpful!

-Chiefess
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:38 pm

Chiefess wrote:
Thanks guys! That clears up a lot of things!! Very helpful!

-Chiefess
your welcome!
Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:52 am

Anouther quick question Very Happy just was wondering what people favour for building new villages on etc does any1 else find a 5 clay/4 wood/ 3 iron/ 6 wheat the easiest to uprgrade quickly?? geek

or is the standard 4/4/4/6 better?? scratch

Also does uprgrading your main building increase culture point production??
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:57 pm

personally i prefer the 4,4,4,6 or if possible 3,3,3,9 like ive just got! they are a little more even, i have a 4,5,3,6 and it wasnt easy building stuff that required a lof of iron as i didnt have as much as in my other villages

heres the list of buildings and the culture points they produce at different levels
http://help.travian.co.uk/index.php?type=faq&mod=532
Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 pm

I like 5 clay, 4 wood, and 3 iron. I find that it's easy initially, but harder once the city becomes bigger because later stage buildings and upgrades require more. Then again, I find that trading wood or clay for iron is a generally easy thing to do, so...

It's really up to you, I reckon! My second village is 4/5/3 so...

-Chiefess
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:05 pm

I suppose its peoples preferenceas as to which they prefer
Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 am

ive noticed some red and yellow dots next to some names on the list for (tt)sah (a). isnt that against the rules
Back to top Go down
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:12 pm

nope they just get points knocked off for that and eventually kicked if they dont log in
Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: points?   Some questions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:27 pm

we have points?
please explain this..
also how many am i on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down