Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour

{TT} S.A.H. Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ickle
Imperian
ickle

Female
Number of posts : 252
Role : Forum admin and Leader
Title : Forum Goddess
Registration date : 2007-08-30

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: FAQ   FAQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:40 pm

Ok so I'll start a topic here for your questions and as people ask them I will edit this post and add them to it.

Heres some questions noobs tend to ask (I sourced some of these questions from the travian forum):

Q. What good does a cranny do?
A. A cranny hides a certain amount (1000 of each resource at level 10) so that they can't be stolen if you get attacked.

Q. How come crannies different for Gauls?
A. Gallic crannies can hold two times the amount as Roman or Teutonic crannies. At level 10, a Gallic cranny will hide 2000 of each resources from attackers.

Q. What is the Teuton raiding bonus?
A. When Teutons attack, the defenders cranny is treated as if it were 67% it's actual size. So if you are Roman, and have a level 10 cranny, 667 of each resource will be protected by your cranny and if your Gallic 1340 of each resource will be protected by your cranny when you are attacked by a Teuton. If you are attacked by another Roman or a Gaul, 1000 (2000 for Gauls) of each resource will be protected.

Q. What is a NAP?
A. NAP stands for Non agreesion Pact and is basically a pact between two alliances where they agree to not attack each other (no agression)

Q. Do you level your hero up by attacking things? I don't really understand the hero side of things, does it make him stronger if you use a higher level troop when training a hero and when you make one can you raid an oasis right away?
A. Whichever troops type you choose as a hero you can spend points on 5 different skills, attack, defence, off bonus, def bonus and regeneration (the first two skills are self explainitory, off bonus is the bonus increase this hero gives to the troops built in the village your hero currently belongs to, same for def bonus, regeneration is how quickly you hero gains his/her health back ie: 100 regeneration a day basically means you hero can regain their health in one day, however if your hero loses more than 90% of his/her health in one go he/she will die and need to be revived.
I normally send my hero out to an oasis with a lot of troops to get some experience but sending him out on raids to a smaller village with other soldiers gives him experience if they have soldiers.
Your hero gains experience from each kill and how much each kill costs per hour example your hero kills say a phalanx he gets one experience point/kill, if he kills a catapult he gets 6 kill points as a catapults cost 6 wheat per hour as aposed to a phalanx which costs 1 wheat per hour in upkeep.

Q. I've ran out off space in my village and there are one or two buildings I dont want, How do I destroy them?
A. You need a level 10 main building to have the ability to demolish a building it only demolishes one level at a time, however I found out if you stay on the page where the countdown is (the main building page) it automatically starts demolishing the next level after refreshing.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.
This thread is locked so please post your question separately.
Back to top Go down
https://taranisthunderers.rpg-board.net

FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taranis Thunderers, Strength and Honour :: Questions and FAQ-
Jump to: